Junior Programme take 3: Same principle, broader framework
Ready for 5 more years !
As from January 2018 and for the next five years, the Junior Programme takes on a new challenge: Fostering a new generation of young innovative experts which actively and lastingly engages for the 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
We continue the recruitment of young professionals (30 annually) to work for 1 or 2 years in the 14 partner countries of Belgium. The Junior Experts will join field projects of Enabel – the Belgian Development Agency – or of projects of NGAs that are affiliated to the Junior Programme.
Principal changes to keep in mind
- Jobs that are addressing the expertise needs of the sector
- The possibility for Junior Experts to test innovative approaches and tools
- Personal coaching for each Junior Expert
- Development/reboost of multi-actor networks and partnerships that are committed to achieving the SDGs in Belgium and in the field
Do you want to have a try and apply ?
Find out about other changes:
- Requirements for admission
- Selection procedure
- Coaching of the Junior Expert
Do you want to host a Junior Expert in your project ?
A new Call for Needs in the field is launched as from Monday 8 January 2018.
More information will be posted on our website by then.
Find out more ?
- Go to our website www.programmejunior.be for more details
- Check out the stories of former and current young experts with their bio and a video telling how they contributed to the 17 Sustainable Development Goals.